Saturday, April 26, 2008

Why I Love Taking BART to My Gramma's House



Here is a video I took with my digital camera on the way to my Gramma's last week. I had decided not to drive and call my Dad to pick me up because my folks were in town. Good thing I did!

P1010105

Sometimes however I walk the three miles instead of calling for a ride. And I always go up this street:

P1010101

And down this trail that was once a railroad right of way:

P1010102

Needless to say I actually do go over a river and through the woods to my Gramma's house.

3 comments:

Nickin206 said...

I can't wait until Link is built here in Seattle. We will be able to do the same! May not be as rapid, but will still be better than sitting on I5. The Sounder is cool like that, but you can't wave to all the fools. Nice post!

tedder said...

why does this post pop up as "new" in every RSS feed for my RSS reader? It's almost enough to make me drop overheadwire from my feed list..

Pantograph Trolleypole said...

I'm not sure Tedder. That's really strange. It hasn't been doing that to me. Perhaps try unsubscribing and resubscribing and see if that works.